“this leaves men confused and unable to pigeonhole you. What they are forced to do instead is… take you seriously.”
I will never not reblog
if you cut the tip off, how do you seal it when you save it for later?
^^^ Seriously. How do you store it after you open it?
Step one: step two:
Y’all need Jesus.
or even more easy way?
shots are currently being fired
this made me laugh so hard tbh
The video begins humorously as Anthony Carbajal, a photographer, dresses up in a neon bikini top and soaps up a car before being doused with ice water.
I shared this video the other day, and if you didn’t watch it, maybe you should give it a try now. It will give you a different perspective on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
I babysit for a girl who use to think her mom’s name was “my love” because her dad said it so often to her and that’s just freaking cute I can’t
Guys I’ve made this before and it’s the best thing ever